See London by NightLondon Stadium
London at night has a very special vibe. A different hustle and bustle can be felt in the air, and the monuments look beautiful, lit up against the night sky. Enjoy a magical night tour of the city, and see it come to life in a whole new way!mere
- sted London Stadium
London at night has a very special vibe. A different hustle and bustle can be felt in the air, and the monuments look beautiful, lit up against the night sky. Enjoy a magical night tour of the city, and see it come to life in a whole new way!
- Enjoy a 90-minute tour of London at night
- Take in the stunning views and lit up monuments
- See the famous neon lights of Piccadilly Circus
- Listen to a live guided commentary in English
What can I expect on the tour?
The lights in London at night are spectacular, and the monuments lit up against the night sky look beautiful.
This tour has been specifically designed to showcase London´s most famous landmarks and iconic sights in all their night-time glory. Take in the dazzling neon signs of Piccadilly Circus, see the Edwardian terracota façade of Harrods department store lit up with 12,000 glowing light bulbs and see emblematic sites such as 'Big Ben', The Houses of Parliament', Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, St. Paul´s Cathedral, The Tower of London, and Trafalgar Square lit up against the famous London skyline.
A knowledgable English-speaking guide will share a fascinating commentary along the way, or you will be able to use a multilanguage audio guide if you prefer.
Meeting Point: Piccadilly
The 'See London by Night Bus Stop' at Piccadilly is easy to find, located next to the world-famous Ritz Hotel, by Green Park Underground Station.
End Point: Piccadilly
Your tour concludes at the See London by Night Bus Stop on Piccadilly, next to the world-famous Ritz Hotel located by Green Park Underground Station.
- From October to March the scheduled tour departure times are 7.30pm and 9.20pm. There are no tours on the 25th and 31st of December.
- From April to September the scheduled tour departure times are 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm and 10.15pm
- All dates and tours are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its service at short notice. Please check prior to travel
- Tour departures are from the 'See London by Night' bus stop at Green Park, just next to the Ritz hotel by Green Park underground station
- Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal operating hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. You will require a printed copy of your ticket.
- Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.
- Audio guides are currently not available so all tours will be live guided in English only
- During summer months the tours may not be in the hours of darkness due to sunset times
- Live guide in English
- Hotel pick up or drop off